Top Gear ride on FRIDAY June 26th

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

LibertineAudrey

Top Gear ride on FRIDAY June 26th

Post by LibertineAudrey »

There was some talk of a ride from Top Gear tomorrow with the added incentive of a gelato stop. Is this still happening, what are the details, and if I were to drop my GTS off for servicing could I ride bitch with someone and get a ride home?
Last edited by LibertineAudrey on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All hail Emperor Kang!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I was thinking of going on a ride tomorrow and possibly going for gelato. :roll:

If anyone would like to join us, I'm leaving from Top Gear around 6:30 pm as Sarah should be finish closing the coffee shop by then. (She wanted to join us on the ride.) I don't really have a plan of where we can ride to, perhaps we could discuss this when we get together.

Modrey, you can ride bitch with me and I will give you a lift home.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jgreeno

Post by jgreeno »

Christine and I should be able to make it

James
"The basic rule of human nature is that powerful people speak slowly and subservient people quickly -- because if they don't speak fast nobody will listen to them."
LibertineAudrey

sweet deal
All hail Emperor Kang!
pk50

Post by pk50 »

Would love to go but Noahs drum lesson is at 7:00
Cgreeno

Post by Cgreeno »

Not to bring a down pour on this party but the weather is forecasting rain all day. My fox headband hat will never make it !!!

Does the group accept rain checks?

Christine
Aristotle once said “we are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit”.
LibertineAudrey

if it rains, I'm out, but we can always wait to see what happens.
All hail Emperor Kang!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

If it rains we move the ride to another day. I'll post here tomorrow to let you know.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jgreeno

Post by jgreeno »

The forecast looks wet today, but tomorrow looks hot and dry.

James
"The basic rule of human nature is that powerful people speak slowly and subservient people quickly -- because if they don't speak fast nobody will listen to them."
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

So, then let's cancel for today as it looks like it will rain for this afternoon. Unfortunately, I’m unable to make it tomorrow as I have a prior commitment that was booked weeks ago. Have a fun ride tomorrow.
jgreeno

Post by jgreeno »

What about thursday then?
LibertineAudrey

WHAT ABOUT FRIDAY?!?!?!?

ok seriously cause I can't make Thursday (Roller Derby Scrimmage!!!!) and I would really like to go for a ride.
All hail Emperor Kang!
jgreeno

Friday

Post by jgreeno »

I like Friday, and so does the weather network.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Well then it is decided ... Friday because Modrey and the Weather Network both like that day. :P

Shannon
jgreeno

Title

Post by jgreeno »

Audrey, since u created this post, can u edit the title to read "Friday" then we have a chance of a better turnout.