Anyone looking for a nice P?

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

redbike

Anyone looking for a nice P?

Post by redbike »

On Scoot.net today. Picture looks good:

1980 Vespa P200E
Description 1980 Vespa P200 E in excellent condition. ~6000 miles. Made in Italy. It has a 4 speed manual transmission with the stock 200E engine. Oil injection works perfectly. This bike is super clean,no leaks, no issues. It has been incredibly reliable and is a blast to ride. Upgrades include: * Bitubo Shocks front and rear * Corsa clutch (also have the original which is still in great condition) * Head gasket/o-ring added by Paulo from 775 (stops the oil leak between head and cylinder that these are known for) * 775 Hotwing Exhaust * Larger 24mm carburetor jetted for 775 exhaust * Continental Zippy tires and (1) Michelin Spare tire * Rear folding rack (original Vespa equipment) with spare tire mount * Adjustable brake and clutch levers * Tinted turn signals * Euro style fuel petcock ( much more robust than the cheap plastic one ) * Metal center stand feet The paint is in great condition. There are a couple minor little nicks from road debris, but nothing major (shown in pics). Have owners manual, records of parts, touch up paint, most original parts etc. I've lowered the asking price to $3000. This is a great deal for a bike in this condition and all the upgrades. Call with questions or to schedule a time to take a look. Buyer to arrange shipping (FYI uship cost me ~$300 to have a scooter delivered from San Diego to Reno) I can accept cash, bank check, or credit card for payment.
Location Reno, Nevada
Phone 617-834-0502
email [retreive email address]