Sunday Oct 12

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Sunday Oct 12

Post by jbcollier »

Let's ride! Meet at the Italian Centre downtown at 10, eat, laugh, lie and then ride.
rbielby

HAVE A GREAT END OF SEASON!

Post by rbielby »

Won't be able to make it out, sick and a million things to do, likely it for the season for me. Good news will be going for the license first thing in the spring. Got a great deal on a 2003 derbi bouilvard 150 seems to be in great working order, low KM and great overall bike. Spanish made but Piaggio is the parent company. Same engine as the Vespa LX 150 according to my understand-and no I did not drive it home unlicensed and Uninsured with a big smile on face, or stop off and buy fuel stabalizer nor drive it around the block 8 times just to mix it in before putting it to bed for the winter it was not me... :twisted: You all enjoy the dwindling weather, see you in the Spring!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Good choice, great scooter, congrats. We'll have a gathering or two over the winter and would be delighted to see you there.

Cheers
redbike

Post by redbike »

All who are able should be out this weekend; we're on borrowed time at this point!
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Enjoy the weather and the ride. I actually wish I could be there instead of here on Salt Spring (for once -- maybe for the only time?)! Think of me scooterless, under the west coast drizzle, in the heavy fog...
redbike

Post by redbike »

On the one hand, it was 22 degrees here today; on the other hand, you're on the island...
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

on the other hand, it was 22 here today :D
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
JDel70

oh boy

Post by JDel70 »

It was great to see you guys again yesterday as well as meeting some folks i had never met, and of course bringing mike and his gts 300. Seems everytime i get out for a group ride i break down...lol.. thnx john again for the new clutch cable. And thnx guys for ending your ride and hangin at johns place while we fixed it. Okay now i hope i get this right. Last and most certainly not least. Thnx angelo for the groovy union jack tire covers. I am going to use the other one to re apolster ( probably spelled that wrong) my seat with...lol
Love my '65