Sunday the 15, ugh, but...

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Sunday the 15, ugh, but...

Post by jbcollier »

... Saturday the 14th looks good!

Might well be our LAST ride of the year. Maybe start at another new place? Any suggestions?
rbielby

Post by rbielby »

I have Sunday free....Saturday working.....both days look like they *might work* unless they don't. You are correct that technically Saturday allows for slightly less miserable riding conditions, if riding and misery can be combined in the same sentence.

Sat, Nov 14
A mix of sun and clouds
5°C

Sun, Nov 15
Scattered flurries
3°C
Ryan Bielby
Former: Electric Bike 50cc (on good days), Yamaha Razz, Piaggio Typhoon 50, Derbi Boulivard 150. Now. Burgman 400 AN and Various old pedlie bikes I still keep around.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

The ground is starting to cool down and ice is readily forming in places if there is precipitation. Long story short, I'm not riding Sunday.
rbielby

Post by rbielby »

A wise man. Better to be able to scoot next year then watch others do it from a wheelchair (says the smart half of my brain which occasionally works). Hopefully Saturday turns out great for you all and your able to ride. Since I moved out to Evergreen, you really notice the temp difference and how if effects the roads- 3 degrees cooler in the mornings than the rest of the city and plenty of ice, havn't really had it out in the ams most of the month because of it. Cheers.
Ryan Bielby
Former: Electric Bike 50cc (on good days), Yamaha Razz, Piaggio Typhoon 50, Derbi Boulivard 150. Now. Burgman 400 AN and Various old pedlie bikes I still keep around.
Paul S

Post by Paul S »

I would be in for a Saturday afternoon ride, then time to put away the scooter until spring. This extra riding time has been nice I must admit.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Let's meet 1 pm @ "Gracious Goods" on the corner of 115 St and 76 Ave. Then I have to go to Chapters and Argyll Motorsport and would be delighted to have company.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Lonely but a nice ride. Tucked Crush'd away when I got home.
rbielby

Post by rbielby »

Ah, sounds like a fitting end to me. Sun is going down as I type this and the wind is picking up outside here where I work on weekends at the funeral home. Goodbye to all things two wheels- sleep well little friends. Truthfully I might not yank the battery just yet with ol El Nino at play you never know but I don't suspect I will be out again. Do you think you will be running any clinics this winter?
Ryan Bielby
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Up to my eyeballs with my own projects right now but will be doing Raz's engine for one.