Who would have thunk?

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Angelo

Who would have thunk?

Post by Angelo »

Trevor,
Your damn lucky I hate Calgary more than I do the puke green riders. Having said that I never once cheered for the riders, although I did wish the Stamphearders wouldn't win......That's it, that's as nice as I can get for your riders without feeling a bit Ill.....actually excuse me. I don't feel very good..... :?
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hey Angelo

You know, I really do understand that mentality. After all, I am one of the founding members of the ABE club at 408 Sqn. (Anybody But the Eskimos).

But in an effort to be kind I will throw this out to the eskimo fans in the crowd. I am willing to bet good money that the eskys will go undefeated in the playoffs this year. Thats how confident I am in their talent level and coaching staff.
:twisted: :twisted:

Keep the shiny side up dude....oh..and GO RIDERS!!!!!!

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:But in an effort to be kind I will throw this out to the eskimo fans in the crowd. I am willing to bet good money that the eskys will go undefeated in the playoffs this year. Thats how confident I am in their talent level and coaching staff. :twisted: :twisted:
Keep the shiny side up dude....oh..and GO RIDERS!!!!!!

Trevor
Funny when I try to read your words above, all I see is Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.........very strange :twisted:

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

I would like to take this opportunity to prove that I am not a poor sport. In the interests of fair play, and good sportsmanship I would like to congratulate Danny Maciocia on his continued employment as the head coach of the Edmonton Eskimos.

Certainly it is unfortunate that Jacques Chapdelain, a man who was once considered as one of the best offensive coordinators in the league, let his talents slide so sharply during the last offseason. So much so that he was single handedly responsible for edmontons dismal record.

But I am certain under Danny's expert tutalage and with the aid of a "real" offensive coordinator the eskimoes will be the kind of team that the rest of the league hopes they are in 2008 and beyond. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Have a great windblown week everybody.

Trevor
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Tomorrow when you wake, this fine young gentlemen with his sawed off shotgun under his arm will be waiting for you in the shadows........make your peace tonight

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran

Post by coyoteran »

mmmmmmmm Calabrese......mmmmmmmmm