1965 Vespa VBB for sale

A place to peddle and look for stuff

Moderator: Moderators

jeffthemod

1965 Vespa VBB for sale

Post by jeffthemod »

For sale is my 65 VBB. Body/Frame done by ScootRS in 2004. Engine (6 yr old 5 port LML 150cc with reed valve carb) and electrical were put in by Scooter MD in Vancouver. This is a reliable fast bike and comes with chrome extras and will even throw in a single rail trailer hitch mountable carrier.

Asking $3500.00

Please drop me a line at jeffthemod@hotmail.com if you want to come by to see it or need more info.

Cheers,

Jeff
Attachments
001.JPG
I was a mod before you was a mod.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Wait what? Why? What's going on?
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jeffthemod

Post by jeffthemod »

Canada is no fun since you left Trevor, so my family and I are emigrating. Yes the whole clan is packing up and moving to London. London where? London, England. Sold the house, scaling down and away we go. Target date to fly out is end of March 2011. Sad to sell my bella Vespa, but I think they have a few I can buy once I get to London. I may even pick up a Lammy.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Wow. That is awesome. I wish I was that brave to just chuck it and start over in a foreign land. For the record, my little paid vacation down here does not count. As for the lambretta thing...you really should watch Quadrophenia again and note how little time Jimmy actually spent riding his lammy and how much time it spent broken, crashed or broke down. Stings Vespa had to be thrown off a cliff before it stopped working.

Best of luck to you and say hi to Brian Adams for me. :)

(edit)
Your getting a big place so people can come and visit right?....right?
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jeffthemod

Post by jeffthemod »

Sold.
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Congrats Jeff! Might we have a new member, then?
All hail Emperor Kang!
bjorn

Post by bjorn »

I would like to be a new member. I've got a 09 250 super and now I've added Jeff's baby to my stable. She is in good hands and am looking forward to a great season and possibly a face-lift in the future. Nothing drastic, just a touch up and my limited expertise added to her. Any help, advise and knowledge will be appreciated. Looking forward to smelling like oil, maybe we can start at Triamici, and end up at Absolutely Edibles.
Cheers,
Bjorn
LibertineAudrey

Congrats on the buy and welcome to the gang :D. Where/what is Absolutely Edibles? We're always looking for good places to ride and end up. Hope to see you soon.
All hail Emperor Kang!
bjorn

Post by bjorn »

Hey Audrey I think we went on a little ride out of TG in about late Sept. You were on a 07 GTS and I wAs on a 09. I was filming for Sara and us, hoped she dropped you a link. Can't wait till the snow melt to go fast and to start shifting. By the wat, Absolutely Edibles is a catering company and we are in the process of opening a second location at 9567-118 ave that hopefully we can incorporate in rides every once in a while.
Cheers,
Bjorn
Leap...and the net shall appear.
LibertineAudrey

Oh I remember meeting you, yes! Sorry it didn't click in sooner. No, I never got a link from her but I'm going there this evening so I'll see if I can bug her for it.
All hail Emperor Kang!