One Night Only

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

One Night Only

Post by coyoteran »

Hi there scooter peoples.

I am heading down to Mexico for a couple of weeks for a course. Due to the "Canadian Advantage" when it comes to air travel I will be over nighting in Eville because you know, that's on the way. : /

I arrive Friday, Oct 5 at around 2:30 pm, flying out Saturday morning at 0800.

So, a twofold question. Does anybody have a cot for the night for an ex airman passing through town and even if you don't, does anybody want to get together for a burger and a beer, or equivalent, on Friday evening.

I will be renting a car so nobody needs to go out of their way and I know it's thanksgiving weekend but if you have a bit of time it would be good to see some of you cats again.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Hi Trevor

We'd be delighted to have you! If you want to dump the rental, I can pick you up at the airport as well. Coincidently we are flying out Saturday morning on an 8 am flight as well -- unfortunately not to Mexico -- so getting you back to the airport is no problem. No worries if you get a better offer.

Cheers,

John
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

There is always room for you at Casa Storti......and Rita's cooking.....But it sounds like the airport transportation for you would be idea.....either way
Ill be drinking with you Friday night!
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Absolutely! Will organize a gathering for Friday so you can all see Trevor. Post details on Tuesday.
Macgyyver

Post by Macgyyver »

will see you Friday night!

Anything you need picked up to take with you? Special Alberta treats?
=~=~=
2001 Vino YJ50 2-stroke (Just rolled 26,000kms - yes that's right - 26!)
2007 Yamaha V-Star 1100 Custom "Blaze"
2006 new to me Vespa LX150 8,000kms with character
2006 hand-me-down Vespa LX150 33,000kms